In honor of our daughter Cheyenne DeVelasco.
Cheyenne DeVelasco passed on Sunday August 20th, 2017. She will surely rest peacefully knowing she was loved deeply, she loved greatly and gave of herself wholeheartedly until the very end of her life. She lived the life of a true superhero - having faced great adversity, she used her considerable powers for good, for all.
Weeks before Chey passed away, when breathing was difficult, and she had every right to not engage with others, instead, she courageously shared her story with MIB Agents and their video production team. Her story, strength, faith and love will be shared with the world. More than a Warrior, Chey showed us all how to battle adversity with courage, hope and faith.
Chey was an important part of MIB Agents from the start. She was a sustaining donor, sending a donation every month to help other kids and young adults suffering from her same disease, osteosarcoma. Her heartfelt desire was to Make It Better so that no other child should have to suffer as she did. https://www.mibagents.org/
This extraordinary team will be walking, running and/or crawling to the finish line to raise MUCH needed funds for osteosarcoma research! 100% of every dollar raised will go to fund osteosarcoma-specific research.
The MIBAgents Outrunning Osteosarcoma 5k will be taking place on June 2nd at 8am at the Oakhurst Forest Preserve in Aurora IL.
Cost is $30.00 per person and we are asking for each person to raise a minimun of $200.00 in sponsorships. To register for the 5k please sign up under the TEAM SECTION
*Deadline for tshirt order is May 16th
Please follow these steps to sign up:
1. Join the Team.
2. Enter your information, create a password.
3. Check off agreeing to raise the minimun amount of $200.00 or raise money without required minimun. Click join the TEAM. If you agree to raise the $200 minimum, you will be prompted for your card information. Enter your card information, and then click "AUTHORIZE". (NOTE: Your card will NOT be charged $200. Your card information is simply being saved in the event you don't raise the minimum, so they may charge the difference come June 2nd). If you agree to raise your own amount with no minimum, you will not be prompted to enter your card information initially.
4. Whether you signed up for the minimum or not, you need to click "donate" to start with the required $30.00 registration fee that covers your T-Shirts and sight costs. Please label it as "registration"
5. Please print out and sign the waiver form https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p6LEc-PvtfoHTVsTJgEjicujPZqtFb8DJEVHGYHPY2M/edit?usp=sharing
and scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. And finally keep an eye out for an email from email@example.com with further details and your shirt size selection .
We are so grateful to the Runners and Warriors who are helping us #GoMakeItBetter in big and meaningful ways! If you'd like to just donate to the cause please go to
Our goal is to Make It Better for osteosarcoma patients by raising money for meaningful research and direct patient support. As a 100% volunteer organization, every dollar raised for osteosarcoma research goes as a whole dollar to fund osteosarcoma research. Our $20,000 goal will help fund our $100,000 research funding.
There is a percentage amount that gets charged to Crowdrise