***Please scroll down to the bottom for campaign instructions.
Using every means of media, we continue to work to "one woman at a time by affirming women in their dignity and vocation as daughters of God and in their gift of authentic femininity through ongoing spiritual formation." Our vision? To create a and culture imbued with the spirit of the Gospel, renewed, revitalized, and healed .
Our use of technology and media continues to grow and improve including our updated Women of Grace Exclusive® membership area, development of several new online study programs, increased blog contributors, growth in our social media outreach and improvements to our Daily Gracelines, e-newsletters, etc.
Women of Grace® has had a wide-reaching global impact but many still need to be reached with the transforming love of Jesus Christ, both through technology and media, but also by one-on-one contact via our study programs, events and more.
Your support will help us to continue to grow our outreach through every means of media and will also help advance in our strategic plan which includes the following strategies, just to name a few:
- Update and redesign of womenofgrace.com website
- Expand our Women of Grace®, Young Women of Grace® and Morning of Grace® programs around the world
- Increase collaborative opportunites
- Translate studies into other languages
- Offer Young Women of Grace® Leadership Retreats (Ages 15+)
- Expand our blog outreach
- Development of new online and face-to-face programs:
- Grace-Filled Moments® Study Program
- Experience Grace in Abundance® Study Program
- Little Women of Grace® Clubs (Ages 8-12)
- Who is Mary Study Series
- Girls of Grace Clubs (Ages 4-7)
We have made it very easy for you to partner with us through our campaign site:
- Select "Join Campaign" above
- Select "Create Your Own Team"
- Set your "Team Goal." Since we are encouraging you to find 30 people to give $30 in 30 days, your goal could be $900 or you may want to round to $1,000 or more.
- Personalize your team name with something that would identify you with your friends, families and colleagues.
- Personalize "Your Team Story." An example has been provided but you are invited to make it personal with your own story.
- Click "Next" to complete your team page.
- You can select edit if you want to make changes or additions later.
- Share your Mission Possible Team Page with friends and family through emails, social media, text message, etc.
Our goal is to raise $60,000 by June 30th. Join us, won't you? Just click on the "Join the Campaign" button above to "Create Your Own Team" and get started!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.