Love God & Love People
The purpose of the Mission Possible event on October 7, 2018 is to love God and love people. In addition to raising funds, we will be collecting non-perishable food items and clothing to be donated to meet needs in the Pittsburgh community. The funds raised will support the Greater Pittsburgh Church of Christ and our special missions contribution. Additionally, a portion of the funds will be given to HOPE Worldwide, our affiliated charity, to meet the needs of the poor and vunerable across the globe.
Ways your donation can make a difference:
1) Support church plantings in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania and Bowling Green, Kentucky.
2) Help college students learn to live out the gospel by financially supporting full-time campus ministers and outreach activities in Pittsburgh.
3) Help fight the HIV/AIDS pandemic in Africa through HOPE Worldwide.
4) Provide relief to communities impacted by natural disasters through HOPE Worldwide.
5) Assist in providing the resources so teams of volunteers can offer free medical, dental, and educational services to families living below the poverty line in Latin America.
6) Support Christian churches in Malaysia as they spread the gospel and the love of Jesus.
All donations of any amount will be greatly appreciated!!!
Please consider sponsoring a runner or walker at $5, $10, $25, or more per mile. (All runners and walkers will complete a 5K/3.1 mile course.)
Your support will help positively impact lives in Pittsburgh and around the globe!!!