NEST Community Learning Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization providing sound Nutrition and targeted Education in a Safe neighborhood environment that will Transform the outcome of at-risk suburban school-age children in Loveland, Ohio.
Through our free programs and with our mobile learning center, NEST fosters student-school-parent-community relationships to improve outcomes for children in our community
• Targeted-tutoring services to close the academic gap
• Homework help in a safe, caring environment within the neighborhood
• Referrals to support resources for children and their families
• Work cooperatively with the school and teachers to meet unmet needs
• Nutrition during the summer months and snacks during the school year.