Every dollar we raise on Giving Tuesday will help support the NYJL Playground Improvement Project’s (PIP) spring park renovation. Each year NYJL volunteers design, plan, fund, and complete a playground renovation project at a park in need of major renovation or restoration.
· A gift of $25 could help us purchase paint brushes and supplies our volunteers need to transform a local park.
· A gift of $50 could help us purchase Azaleas, Daylilies, Rhododendrons and other plants to beautify the park.
· A gift of $75 could help us purchase a rake and gardening gloves to help volunteers with the building and upkeep of park gardens.
· A gift of $100 could help us purchase cans of paint for playground equipment, benches, and more.
Want to know the location of this year’s Playground Improvement Project? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter on Giving Tuesday as we share clues throughout the day revealing the location of this year’s park! Make a gift to help unlock the clues to guess this years park!
· $1,000 will unlock clue #1
· $2,500 will unlock clue #2
· $5,000 will unlock clue #3
The first 3 people to correctly guess the location of the park will receive a special prize.
This November 28, when you celebrate Giving Tuesday by making a contribution to the New York Junior League (NYJL), you’re not only taking part in a global day of philanthropy, you’re helping build a better New York for the children and families who call it home.