Thanks to the support received earlier this year, Northwest CASA has been able to:
- Provide FREE mental health counseling to over 250 clients,
- Answer hotline calls for over 450 rape survivors,
- Assist over 215 victims in local emergency rooms,
- and Educate over 22,000 kids in the public education system (including our Clothesline Project as shown in a local high school above)!
But our work isn't done! With stories of sexual assault sweeping the nation due to Weinstein and other tragic Hollywood stories of sexual violence & coercion, brave survivors are coming forward and need your support now more than ever. Just last month, a male survivor of child hood sexual abuse contacted our agency requesting legal support while he sought to seek justice after all this time and ensure the violence didn't happen to others.
Would you be willing to make a special year-end donation of $50, $100 or whatever you can afford to help us meet our goal and bring more survivors from tragedy to hope?
- $130 covers one hour of prevention education in local schools
- $120 covers one hour of crisis intervention services
- $90 covers one hour of client-focused counseling and healing
- $50 covers the cost of materials needed in child therapy - over 25% of our clients are under the age of 18.
We are excited to join the Newman's Own Challenge for the first time this year! Joining this challenge enables us to win prizes in addition to the gifts received from you to help us continue our important work.