The Organization for Autism Research is the only autism charity that focuses solely on applied research. Funds raised directly support research and programs that help parents, families, and educators in the autism community on a daily basis. Join the RUN FOR AUTISM - Pittsburgh team for the 10th DICK'S Sporting Good Pittsburgh Marathon! Pittsburgh is known for its rivers and bridges and this marathon course will not disappoint. You’ll cross Pittsburgh’s three rivers over five different bridges each with their own distinct architecture and incredible views of the city. Your tour of the city will take you through 13 different and unique neighborhoods featuring festivals, bands, and cheerathoners that will keep you motivated and smiling all the way to the finish line.
- RUN FOR AUTISM tech shirt
- Custom OAR dry-wick race singlet
- Hospitality at the OAR tent in the Finish Line Celebration/Charity Village
- Exclusive Team Discounts for products and apparel
- RUN FOR AUTISM team emails with training and fundraising tips
Questions? Contact RUN FOR AUTISM staff at email@example.com or at (703) 243-9710.