1. We understand human trafficking is a global issue that significantly impacts people, communities and societies in different ways.
2. We understand that not only human trafficking affects different social systems but also understand that the mechanisms used to combat human trafficking are also multi-system and range from social practices to policy to legislation.
3. We take a multi-system approach to the analysis of this phenomenon and the advancement of our projects and partnerships. Our hope is to provide the antihuman trafficking movement with a map of the systems that human trafficking affects so that organizations can be more effective and intentional in choosing their interventions to combat it.
4. We work on creating platforms to increase awareness, foster education, advocacy, and opportunities to volunteers in the eradication of human trafficking as a widespread social practice.
* The Partnership operates under the United Nations Association Southern NY Division DBA Better World Fund. All donations are allocated to the work of PEHT.