The Pearl River County SPCA is a non-profit organization with a mission dedicated to the care and welfare of animals through various programs and services to the Community of Pearl River County as a whole. Our organization strives to be the model provider of animal related services to the community by:
1. Eliminating pet overpopulation and animal abuse
2. Operating healthy, safe and secure facilities
3. Increasing Live Release rates by exploring adoption options in our area and working with national and regional rescue organizations to place pets in safe homes
4. Offering innovative programs to meet community needs
5. Offer Services and Resources to Owners and Pets in need
We envision a future through our programs with spay/neuter to lower numbers of unwanted companion animals, through foster care to prepare our companion animals and working with rescues to secure companion animals a second chance outside the Shelter! We envision a day of zero tolerance of ending lives of savable pets and doing all we can to secure loving/responsible homes and use all resources stated above to achieve this goal ~ WITH YOUR HELP WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!