Since moving into our new space 4 months ago we have had more 50 families and their children participate in our arts programs and services. And thanks to you we will be able to provide arts programs such as dance, cooking, acting and painting to so many more! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you who have helped us get Phase I ready for business. Currently we are in the renovating stages of Phase II of our new space.
Phase II consist of our 115 East Broadway portion of our building AND the Minnie M. Jenkins Farr Kids Culinary Classroom. We have included before pictures of some of the work that needs to be done to complete Phase II. In addition we also need electrician work to get our culinary classroom stove ready for Fall.
We need $12,000 to complete these renovations. Your help is needed to get this portion of our facility ready for Fall 2018 classes. No amount is too small. Thank you in advance for your assistance. We appreciate you more than you could ever know.
Room Naming Opportunities:
In an effort to complete our North Little Rock, Downtown Art Center in time for fall 2018 classes we are giving our supporters and friends an opportunity to Make a Donation to have a room named after them or someone they choose.
Current rooms include:
- Multi Purpose Studio 2 $10,000 (Used for art shows, acting & dance classes as well as rental opportunities for the public)
- Studio 1 $7,000 (Main dance studio for large dance classes, shows and community workshops)
- Family Waiting Area $2,500
- Arts and Crafts Room $5,000 (Used for canvas painting classes, crafts and our community Walk In Art Projects)
- Art Retail Shop $4,000 (Used to sell inexpensive dance attire for students and families)
Upon completion of Phase II you will be asked to attend the Grand Opening ceremony to the public the week of August 6th.