The Fifth Annual Pints for Pat: Chicago will be held on Thursday, November 15 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Paddy O'Fegan's Irish Pub & Restaurant in honor of the Tillman Scholars who carry on Pat's legacy of leadership and service. The night will feature light food, drinks, tastings, bag pipes, and a silent auction. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with Tillman Scholars, staff, and friends of the Pat Tillman Foundation Community. All the proceeds generated from the event will support the Tillman Scholars Program.
Tickets for the event are $42 online, $50 at the door and includes:
- 2018 Pints for Pat Souvenir Pint Glass - only available for the first 120 attendees to register!
- Guinness, Smithwick's, and assorted wine
- Chance to bid on exclusive memorabilia and experiences through silent auction
- Light Irish/American Fare
- Free tastings provided by Dog Tag Brewing, Purple Heart Wines, and Warrior Vodka
Capacity at Paddy O'Fagan's is limited so order your tickets soon!