"Happiness springs from doing good and helping others." - Plato
Thanks to numerous volunteers and a web marketing grant from Google Inc, about 5 million visitors have accessed our educational resources including:
- Lesson Plans
- Designed training curricula for educators
- Webpages on the science of happiness and wellbeing
- Live webinars & certificate course
These contributions have allowed us to reach:
- 2,500 universities
- 1,500 secondary schools
- 200 representatives of governmental organizations
- Over 10,000 tenth graders at a high school in Beijing, China
The students at the school in China completed a 20 week course on the psychology of well-being and happiness. It was reported that a majority of students gained control of their well-being and happiness.
Pursuit of Happiness designed curricula for the first state-funded recovery high school in New Jersey. Training has continued and has been instrumental in educating youth and preventing addiction and relapse.