To preserve and reuse the Powhatan High School as a community-centered facility serving:
(1) the adult/reworker educational requirements;
(2) the residents physical fitness/rehabilitation needs with indoor pool/full size gym;
(3) as a cultural arts training/performing and fine arts center with 500 seat auditorium;
(4) senior/pre-school/youth day-After school program;
(5) Indian, Coal/Gas/Oil, and PHS Alumni legacy museums;
(6) municipal admin-council offices/council-court room/police department/PPRA spaces; and
(7) hotel/restaurant to sustain the 55,000sqft/three story Community Center (see website: www.ppraweb.com).