Make your miles count for more than just your personal victory, but a victory over cancer by ridding with DetermiNation and raising funds to help the American Cancer Society attack cancer from every angle!
On the 2nd Saturday in September cyclists of all skill levels come together to pedal on quiet back roads past mansions, the oceans, farms, windmills and the most beautiful sections of the Hamptons. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this ride is for you! Start your day in Manhattan, Babylon or Mastic Shirley and pick the distance that is right for you – 25 miles, 73 miles, 108 miles or 150 miles. ALL routes end in Montauk, so even if your friends are pedaling a different distance, you can all meet up at a rest stop or at the finish line for the post-ride party!
- 150 mile route, 108 mile route and 73 mile route: $900
- 25 mile route: $600
Fundraising Deadline: August 19, 2019
- Guaranteed entry in the event
- Exclusive American Caner Society Determination program racing shirt
- Free online tool to make achieving your fundraising goals easy and fun
- Recognition for your fundraising efforts
- The opportunity to dedicate your efforts in honor or in memory of someone affected by cancer and receive a ribbon to wear in support of them
- Invitations to exclusive events in and around your community
- Volunteering opportunities at our Hope Lodge
- Participants will receive a code to register for their ride once they hit the required fundraising goal.
- Fundraising deadline is Monday, August 19, 2019.
- Paticipants are responsible for the purchase of their race jersey.
Contact: Crystal.email@example.com / 631-300-3454