Free Ever After is excited to be a beneficiary of the 2018 El Tour de Tucson.
Free Ever After Bridal Boutique is a resale bridal shop whose proceeds go to combat sexual abuse and exploitation (sex trafficking) in Tucson, AZ. We get our beautiful gently worn wedding dresses by community members who donate their dress to support our program. We then help brides redeem these dresses and at the same time they help us provide resources for the survivors we mentor.
To ride for Free Ever After in the 2018 El Tour, all Cyclists must have a fundraising goal of $400 or more. Raise the minimum of $400 and receive free entry to ride in El Tour!
To register to ride:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Return the complete application and receive the link to set up your personal fund raising page
3) Share your fund raising page with friends and family and get ready to ride!
- Registration closes on October 31, 2018. Your completed application and funds must be received by Free Ever After on or before that date. Absolutely no refunds.
- If you wish to register after November 3, 2018 you will need to register at Perimeter Bicycling.
The Fun Ride is also available. Email email@example.com for details.
Thank you for helping us combat sex trafficking in Tucson!