Equity. Education. Access. Civil rights. Healthcare. NYC. America.
These are things I care deeply about, and know you do, too.
Join me in donating to Planned Parenthood, which has time and again fought for all of these, and more. Planned Parenthood is one of the leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care for women, men, and young people. It’s also the nation’s largest provider of sex education and the most influential advocate for women’s health and rights in the US.
I'm committed to making sure Planned Parenthood has resources to protect healthcare access and rights in the courts, in Congress, and in statehouses across the country. That’s why I’m running the Brooklyn Half on May 19 in support of Planned Parenthood, and invite you to join me (in running, in donating, or both!).
Whatever you can give supports their critical work. Not sure what Planned Parenthood does? They...
- provide nearly 500,000 Pap tests and 550,000 breast exams annually.
- provide sexual and reproductive health care, education, and info to 4.7 million people annually.
- support more than 60 independent local affiliates that operate more than 700 health centers throughout the US.
- provide access to basic healthcare. (Nearly 80% of patients have incomes at or below the federal poverty line.)
- lead the charge for women’s health and rights, advocating at the local, state, and federal level for laws that protect a woman’s ability to make her own health care decisions, and work to expand accessible and quality care.
Planned Parenthood's work is critical and it impacts us all, even if you are not a woman or if you have never used their services.
I am incredibly thankful for your donation and your support.