Thanks for supporting Special Olympics Minnesota! As a charity runner, we'd love to cover your race entry fee in exchange for fundraising support. We'll send you a shirt as a thank you, and to make it official!
Full marathon: $1,000 minimum
Half marathon: $500
So how does this work?
1) Ready to start fundraising for SOMN? Contact Maureen Gruys (email@example.com / 763.270.7146) for fundraising minimums and requirements.
2) Once you've reviewed the fundraising requirements, Select Join the Team to right to get started.
3) Agree to the fundraising commitment and begin fundraising to earn your guaranteed entry—don’t wait until the last second!
4) Earn your Grandma’s Marathon race weekend registration code.
5) Officially register to run using the code provided by SOMN.
Please contact Maureen Gruys at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763.270.7146 with questions or concerns.
Funds raised through this event will support over 8,200 athletes across the state of Minnesota who compete in 16 Olympic style sports, participate in health and wellness programs and strive to live unified every day.
unified un-i-fi-ed (noun) 1. Bringing together people with and without intellectual disabilities to develop meaningful relationships, help spread acceptance and ensure everyone feels included and welcome
Special Olympics Minnesota offers children and adults with intellectual disabilities year-round sports training and competition. Through Special Olympics’ athletic, health and leadership programs, people with intellectual disabilities transform themselves, their communities and the world.