Bagaduce Theatre in Brooksville, ME is now raising money to support the summer 2019 Festival of Plays, our fourth season! Your gift to Bagaduce Theatre supports our art, our intern program, and our presence in the Blue Hill Peninsula, Maine area. Every aspect of our work is made possible by your generous support - from lights to costumes, sets, and more. We already have an exciting 2019 summer lineup!
Festival of Plays:
SHAKESPEARE REMEMBERS: War and Peace
Memorable Shakespeare scenes portraying some of his most famous characters.
Performances May 23rd, 24th, 25th, 31st, & June 1st at 7:00pm and May 26th & June 2nd at 3:00pm
HAYFEVER by Noel Coward Directed by Patricia Conolly
Performances from June 20 to July 7. Thursdays - Saturdays at 7:00pm and Sundays at 3:00pm
THE GLASS MENAGERIE by Tennessee Williams Directed by Patricia Conolly
Performances from July 25 to August 11. Thursdays - Saturdays at 7:00pm and Sundays at 3:00pm
BIRD OF PASSAGE New work by Colby Halloran Directed by Monique Fowler
Performances from September 5 to September 22.
Thursdays - Saturdays at 7:00pm and Sundays at 3:00pm
Bagaduce Theatre will hold its annual Summer Gala on July 11 at 6:00pm. Join us for our annual fund raiser that includes songs and special performances by the Bagaduce company members with cocktails, hor's doeuvres and dessert. We will also have a terrific silent auction and raffle.
Tickets for all performances and Gala are onsale now!
Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.
We also have special sponsorship levels for our season!
Gala Sponsor: $1,000 - July 11
1. Your name on all Gala advertising.
2. Two tickets to the Gala.
Show Sponsor: $2,500
1. Your name prominently displayed on all show advertising.
2. Your sponsorship listed in the program under the show title.
3. Half page ad in the program for the show.
4. Two tickets for opening night and party.
Season Sponsor: $10,000
1. Your name prominently displayed on all season publicity and correspondence.
2. Title page program recognition.
3. Full page ad in the program.
4. Two tickets to each production and opening night party.
5. Two tickets to our Summer Gala. - July 11
Visit our profile or website to learn more about who we are and what we do. http://www.bagaducetheatre.com/
We thank you so much for your support and for making our work possible!
Contributions to Bagaduce Theatre are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.