Join Team Ford and commit to raise funds for United Way of Southeast Michigan during The Detroit Free Press/TCF Bank Marathon.
Our group goal is to raise $10,000 to support United Way’s health initiatives like:
• Children’s Health Care Access
• Meet Up and Eat Up
• 2-1-1 Information and Referral Services
For more than 70 years, Ford has supported the United Way for Southeastern Michigan. Through employee giving and company grants, Ford has been the largest corporate contributor in Southeast Michigan for several decades.
• During the summer of 2017, United Way’s Meet Up and Eat Up program helped serve 1.5 million meals.
• 1,627 families connected to the Children’s Healthcare Access Program.
• 2-1-1 operators assisted 140,326 callers with Information and Referral Services.