The Monumental Kids Movement is a seven - nine-week youth running program culminating with students running in a 5K at either the Indy Half Marathon at Fort Ben on Saturday, October 5th, 2019 or the CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon on Saturday, November 9th, 2019. The bi-weekly program focuses on educating Indianapolis youth about the benefits of exercise, proper diet, and healthy living.
When you register for CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon as a member of Team Monumental Kids, you will be taking an important step toward fighting childhood obesity in central Indiana. Through the support of people like you, the Monumental Kids Movement program and participation in the 5K is free of cost to qualifying students. As a participant of Team Monumental Kids in this race, you will be directly matched with a participating elementary school. You will also receive full support throughout the training and fundraising season.
The following benefits may be earned based upon the fundraising level you meet:
- Raise $100 and receive a Team Monumental Kids Singlet
- Raise $300 and receive a Commemorative Monumental Jacket
- Raise $600 and receive a complimentary entry into the 2020 CNO Financial Indianapolis Monumental Marathon (any distance of your choice!)
- Raise $900 and receive a complimentary one-night hotel stay on event weekend
- Raise $1,200 and receive the VIP Package Experience*
For more information or to join Team Monumental Kids please contact the Strategic Partnerships Manager, Liz Navarre at email@example.com.
*The VIP Package Experience includes expediated packet pick up, indoor pre-race warm up area, VIP gear check and more!