Join Dominick Hatfield's Lemonade Challenge and Team up with Kids!
This summer, kids throughout the USA will build teams and create Lemonade Stands in their neighborhoods to support the Endangered Southern Resident Killer Whales! You can support them by visiting their stands at the designated weekend of their choice, or by providing a donation of support here!
All donations will go to support educational programs for children of all ages as they learn about critical factors that our orcas face, and how they can be more mindful of their future!
How to participate:
1. Get started by registering your team
2. Purchase your Tool Kit for Success! (This includes all the materials you will need and a how-to list!)
3. Set a date for your stand sometime this summer
4. Canvass your neighborhood with fliers (provided in your kit)
5. Promote on Social Media
6. Set up your stand, and have fun!
Go to: orcaconservancy.org to learn more!