Introducing #The99CentsChallengeFund for COLLAGE IMPACT
“...I started Collage Impact to empower and rehabilitate the most destitute and often ignored members of our society, one person at a time.
My goal is to directly work with our most ignored population to understand the root causes to their current situation and design clear-cut solutions aimed at eliminating the problem they are facing, personally...”
-- Justice Kwesi Kwarteng, managing partner @CollageImpact
Hi, my name is Justice Kwesi Kwarteng and I’ve decided to dedicate the rest of my life to address and SOLVE some of the most pressing and toughest PROBLEMS facing humanity.
I was moved to do this after I survived a sudden and mysterious illness that I nearly died from.
I AM NOT a VICTIM, never have been and never will.
I also lost everything five years again--I mean everything: I lost my home, my money, my friends except my life. I did because I refused to standup to a business competitor who had decided to put me out of business and started to terrorize, harrass and bully me into submission. But i am not a victim--I only share this to make a point.
In a sum, I simply didn’t like how my personal life was going and so I decided to do something about it.
But I knew that, in order to change the world, I must first change myself and so, on September 1st, 2015, I secretly began, what has been a 3-plus year journey to rediscover and transform me.
And it’s been quite the ride.
I’ve been inspired by personal role models like Elon Musk, Chuck Feeney, Robert F. Smith and Warren Buffett to not be afraid to dream big and dream take on the toughest problems facing humanity.
I’ve returned over and over again, to my distant, teachers like Oprah Winfrey and Maya Angelou from their wisdom teachings to always look within and pay attention to the lessons God is trying to teach you, in your most chaotic moments in life.
I’ve been emboldened by the path set forth by my heroes like Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela.
On this journey, I would learn some of my best lessons from a two year boy I met and got to know.
I have experienced deep cruelty, judgment and unparrelled wickedness, on this journey, from people I considered friends, partners, colleagues and, even, from members of my own family.
I have turned everything, whether planned or unplanned, into an immersive learning masterclass. I have turned everyone I met along the way into my teacher.
I have learned a lot and feels ready today to begin to use the lessons learned on myself to make others and the world a better place.
At my lowest, 5-years ago, I faced SUICIDAL thoughts and effortlessly conquered it because of my mindset and attitude on life. Through Collage Impact, I aspire to heal and empower as many souls as I can possible reach.
COLLAGE IMPACT is the result of me DOING THE WORK needed to find my purpose in life: Today, I'm on a mission to positively improve the quality of life of eveything and eveyone I come into contact with. And my PUROSE in life is TO MAKE EVERYONE BETTER.
And so what is COLLAGE IMPACT then: Collage Impact is an ACCELERATOR for the world’s most pressing and uncomfortable SOCIAL PROBLEMS.
- HOW IT WORKS: We human-aggregate (with the help of the crowd and subject matter experts) the biggest and most demanding Problems we are face in the world around us...
- We identify the main causes to these problems and move to SOLVE the identified PROBLEMS in partnership with the Top Subject Matter Experts already solving the issues we've identified.
- We then use proven Best Practices as our GUIDING PRINCIPLE to sustainably eliminate theseproblems.
WHY I AM DOING WHAT I'M DOING...
- Because I believe hidden in every problem are the greatest opportunity for growth and innovation.
We lost our INVESTOR |
- I did manage to secure sponsored Investment from my Friends and Families Network with an agreement to be funded for up till 3-years because they believed in me and why I was doing the work I am doing.
- But a family emergency that requires all of the personal and financial attention of our investor has caused them to pull their support.
- I’m incredibly grateful to my investor for giving me resources to focus on and pursue this vision.
- I’ve spent the last three years working over 80+ hours or more a week studying and deep diving into some of the problems I’ve listed on out Top 10 Problems list.
WHERE YOU COME IN...
- Solving big PROBLEMS require big money and hence why I’ve created this cool way to RAISE capital.
HOW #The99CentsChallengeFund WORKS:
- We select Top 10 pressing Problems/Issue/Topics
- Then create a Crowdfunding Campaign in the name of that given problem/issue/topic
- We then ask YOU, the Crowd to upvote on the problems/issues/topics you find most dearest to your heart and would like to see us solve, by voting with real money at just .99cents per vote/per problem. (yes, just .99cents.)
- But each person can upvote up-to-9x.
- If the upvote reaches $99,000 and beyond, then take that as a sign to act on the problem.
Our UPVOTING RULES:
- Upvoter can give a minimum of .99cents or a maximum of any amount of their choice--insofar as their giving amount ends in .99cents.
WE THEN USE…
- And a combined variety of public Facing Events like:
- Live Lecture Demonstrations
- Staged Creative Presentation
- Guerrilla marketing Campaigns
- Skills-gap Training Academies
- Social Political Commentary
- Master Workshops
- Performance Art
- Master Classes
- Intimate Concerts
- Pop-up Academies
- 48-72 hour Summits
- Immersive Social Commerce
- Skills-gap training Academies
- Live Theatrically Staged Readings
- Public Service Announcement campaigns
- Professional Fashion Fundraiser Runway Shows
...To create awareness and generate buzz to kickstart the SOLUTIONS process.
HERE ARE THE TOP 10 PROBLEMS we are beginning with…
- Mental Health (1)
- Addiction (2)
- Suicide (3)
- Bigotry (4)
- Poverty (5)
- Education (6)
- Homelessness (7)
- Prison Reform (9)
- Violence (10):
- Gun violence
- Domestic violence
- Political Violence
I’m Raising $50k, (with a long-term goal of raising 3-rounds of $150K per year to) through our innovative #The99CentsChallengeFund to cover 3-years of operational capital.
The MONEY will be used To:
- Legally set up the Business
- Retain our professional Office and Studio Space
- Hire one full-time Professional Executive Assistant
- Hire one full-time Marketing + Research Assistant
- Cover Marketing, Advertising, Promotion + Operations
- To prepare the Business for a formal operations.
After 3-years of DOING THE WORK and living like a human guinea pig, I’m ready.
I’m ready to use my lessons to make the world a better place and leave it better than I found it.
I need you to JOIN ME in solving the some of the biggest and most unComfortable problems we face as a species.
Learn more about ME here:
Stay in the know here |:
Follow me + Collage Impact on Social here: