What impact can you make today on the life of someone in need of help?
- $500 helps a victim get a life-saving Order for Protection
- $250 sponsors six weeks of domestic violence support groups for eight survivors
- $100 provides one night's safety, support and shelter for a young victim of sex trafficking
- $50 covers the cost of a woman attending one of our goal-planning workshops
- $25 provides a day of meals for a family of three staying in our crisis shelter
Today, we can help all people find the safety, hope, and healing they need.
ABOUT TUBMAN: Each year Tubman helps nearly 25,000 people of all ages and all genders who have experienced relationship violence, sexual assault and exploitation, elder abuse, addiction, and other forms of trauma. We provide safe shelter, legal services, mental and chemical health counseling, youth programs and community education. To get help, call 612-825-0000. To give help, call 612-825-3333, or visit www.tubman.org to learn more.