We're really excited to let you know that we're a part of the Newman's Own Foundation $500k Holiday Challenge. It's a friendly fundraising campaign launched by Newman's Own Foundation where 501c3 organizations compete to raise the most money with the top teams winning grand prize cash donations.
It starts on November 21st and a total of $500,000 will be given away to organizations in the Challenge. We're ready to raise as much money as we can so we can win the $150,000 grand prize donation.
How You Can Help Please consider joining our team as a fundraiser. By setting up a campaign for our cause and reaching out to your network of supporters, you can help us make an even bigger impact and get us closer to that grand prize. It takes less than five minutes to set up a fundraiser.
All you have to do is Go Here : https://www.crowdrise.com/fundraiser/manage_campaign/valley-cats-food-and-rent-fund and click 'Join the Team & Create Your Own Fundraiser. Every donation makes a difference, no matter how big or small. Thank you in advance for your support.
Your donation will help supplement our rescue efforts by providing funding for:
- Routine Veterinary Care
- Specialized / Board Certified Surgical Care
- Public Education
- Facility Costs to maintain our cage-free environment
- Food, Housing, Supplies, Transport and Grooming Costs
Many of the programs that make Valley Cats a safe haven for our rescued cats and kittens are FULLY paid for through our fundraising efforts and adoption fees. Your donation is 100% tax deductible. Valley Cats has many community-based programs in place:
- Financial assistance to people who cannot afford their veterinary bills and would otherwise have to give up their loving companion pets.
- Food and litter is provided to pet owners with limited incomes.
- We offer advice on animal behavior and health-related issues when needed.
- Bereavment program in place to help owners cope with the loss of their beloved pets.
- An active spay/neuter program for companion cats.
- An active trap/neuter/release program for people in our community who need help with feral or abandoned cats in their neighborhoods.
Our volunteers and board of directors is dedicated to preserving the life and dignity of every animal we take in . Your generous sponsorship and/or donation is greatly appreciated. Without our fundraising efforts, these programs would simply not exist.