Wesley's only 7 years old, but he's putting his incredible singing talent to good use with a fundraising concert to support the Rocky Mountain MS Center. We hope you'll support Wesley's efforts with a donation today.
You're also invited to join this remarkable young man at his concert, where he'll entertain with a series of classic songs. Sing along, or sit back, listen and enjoy!
Tuesday, May 15th at 5:30 p.m.
Darcy's Bistro and Pub
4955 S Ulster St #103
Denver, CO 80237
About the Rocky Mountain MS Center:
• Our mission: to improve the quality of life of individuals and their families living with MS and related neurological diseases through care, support, education, and research
• The RMMSC is a 501c3 non-profit based in Colorado, and 100% of funds raised remain local
• Locally, nationally, and internationally, we are regarded as leaders in the field of MS care, support, education and research
• We serve 4,500+ patients a year, which includes 50% of Colorado’s MS population
• 2018 is the 40th anniversary year of the RMMSC