This is the 2016 Event.
Please go to the following location for the 2017 Run As One in Columbus, Ohio:
- Run/Walk at Sharon Woods, 8:30 AM, Saturday, 16 April 2016 (http://www.metroparks.net/parkssharonwoods.aspx).
- Welcoming remarks, group photo, and memorial of Clay Hunt will be held at the start of the event.
- Come build even stronger relationships with each other at a social immediately following the run that will include free coffee, donuts, pastries, etc. at the following location which is about a half mile from Sharon Woods: 2500 Corporate Exchange Drive, Columbus, OH 43231
- Shirt purchases are optional ($20) during this registration, but not required. Event Shirts will be mailed directly to your mailing address. Register by April 6th to get your shirts in time for the event.
All proceeds from Run As One are equally distrubuted between Team RWB, Team Rubicon, and The Mission Continues to fund Veteran Programs.
RUN AS ONE 2016
In honor of Marine veteran Clay Hunt, an original member of Team Rubicon who took his own life after battling PTS and depression, Team Rubicon, Team Red White and Blue, and The Mission Continues will partner to participate in the 5th annual Run as One on April 16th. The event will as serve a celebration of a networks required to empower, unite and enrich the lives of Veterans. It will also be a symbol of leadership, action, and collaboration across the veterans support landscape within our local communities.
Our Goals: United with a Common Purpose
1. Build strong, united communities around America’s veterans.
2. Demonstrate leadership by driving collaboration and a proactive approach to veterans’ service.
3. Raise awareness of the challenges and positive solutions facing our nation’s veterans
About the Event Hosts:
Team Rubicon unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams. For more information visit TeamRubiconUSA.org
Team Red, White and Blue's mission is to enrich the lives of America’s veterans by connecting them to their community through physical and social activity. For more information visit TeamRWB.org
The Mission Continues empowers veterans who are adjusting to life after the military to find purpose through civic action. We deploy veterans on new missions in their communities, so that their legacy will be one of leadership and service. The Mission Continues has helped thousands of post-9/11 veterans reintegrate successfully by focusing their talents and energy on tackling challenges in their communities. For more information visit MissionContinues.org