Help One Girl at a Time
Across the world, girls are finding their voices.
If we listen to them, we can do incredible things to change the world.
Women Like Us Foundation One Girl at a Time program gives girls the opportunity to experience giving back to the world. Through humanitarian travel they realize the importance of compassion and caring for others and, in turn, learn about themselves and their worth.
See our girls on their most recent trip---giving back, making a difference. We can give more teen girls these experiences with your help!
When girls give back, they build character and development for their own lives, too.
Girls are our future. By investing our time and our resources in developing girls we are supporting the future of our communities and our families.
Did you know?
* 81% of 10-year-old girls are afraid of being fat.
* A girl is bullied every 7 minutes in the schoolyard, playground, stairwell, classroom or bathroom.
* Girls are more likely than boys to be victims of cyber bullying.
* One out of four college-age women have an eating disorder.
* Suicide is the third leading cause of death among adolescents and teenagers.
* 1 in 3 girls between the ages of 16 and 18 say sex is expected for people their age if they’re in a relationship.
* 3 out of 4 girls say they feel pressure to be "super girls".
Will you donate to the Women Like Us Foundation One Girl at a Time Fund?