Skip to content
craigbarnes1's profile image - click for profile

Craig Barnes' Fundraiser:

Building for Operation Wounded Veterans

Craig's Photo
Craig's Photo
Craig's Photo

BENEFITING:

Craig Barnes

THE STORY:

Operation Wounded Veterans provides health and comfort items to wounded, injured and ill troops receiving active care. This is the 11th year this group has been delivering the items to the troops, 98% of every dollar is spent on the troops, the other 2% is to make sure the right people get the items and the planning of the trip to take the items to them. We ride motorcycles from Queen Creek, AZ to San Diego every October and hand deliver the items to the troops. Everyone is invited to come with us to help hand out the items, even if you don't ride a motorcycle. Because we give all the money we collect to the troops, we keep nothing to pay rent or bills. This is a struggle when people want to donate and I tell them to drop it off at my house. People are worried that I am keeping the donations for my self. Therefore, we need a location that we can work out of so we can add that sense of legitimacy to our cause.

$0

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  

Fundraise for this Campaign

Donor Comments

Craig is working on selecting a charity so you can support Building for Operation Wounded Veterans.