Skip to content
onesimplewish's profile image - click for profile

ONE SIMPLE WISH's Fundraiser:

The One Simple Wish Team Fund

ONE SIMPLE WISH's Photo
ONE SIMPLE WISH's Photo
ONE SIMPLE WISH's Photo
ONE SIMPLE WISH's Photo

BENEFITING: ONE SIMPLE WISH

EVENT DATE: Dec 31, 2013

THE STORY:

The amazingly dedicated and passionate team at One Simple Wish works tirelessly to advocate for kids in foster care and fulfill their special, unique wishes 365 days a year.

When a wish is granted at least 90% of that donation goes directly to THE WISH. The other 10% covers transaction fees, shipping costs and sometimes a few dollars for our staff, rent and other expenses.

As we continue to serve more kids from more agencies in more states across the US, we need to make sure we have the team to do it. We currently have just 3 F/T & 2 P/T employees and utilize over 50 volunteers.

Please help us make sure we take care of our team too by donating to the One Simple Wish Team Fund today!

Questions? Contact us at info@onesimplewish.org 

Thanks for thinking of us!  We're always thinking of you too!

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$260

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Andrea

    $10

  • Patsy and Peter

     

  • Gelb Family

    $50

  • The Wolfe Family

    $50

  • David Schottland

    $50

  • Debra Curran

    $50

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

1% Raised of $50,000 Goal

Fundraise for this Campaign

The Team: $260 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM
Fundraiser Title

ONE SIMPLE WISH

Amount Raised

$260

 

1% Raised of $50,000 Goal

Fundraiser Title

Marykate Hennessey

Amount Raised

$0

 

0% Raised of $100 Goal

Donor Comments

Debra Curran

Debra Curran

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

David Schottland

David Schottland

DONATION: $50

3 years ago

The Wolfe Family

The Wolfe Family

DONATION: $50

Keep taking the small steps for they will become giant one day 3 years ago

Gelb Family

Gelb Family

DONATION: $50

The OSW Team rocks! 3 years ago

Patsy and Peter

Patsy and Peter

4 years ago

Andrea

Andrea

DONATION: $10

Y'all are doing such a wonderful thing! Keep up the great work, and good luck! 4 years ago