BENEFITING: PAS INTERVENTION
Webinar site is www.anymeeting.com/pasintervention
What is PAS? How did it happen? How did I not see it happening? How could someone do this to their own children? What can I do? These are just some of the topics that will be discussed in this hour long seminar.
What is PAS and HAP? PAS is an insidious form of psychological abuse used during high conflict divorce where one parent destroys the relationship between the children and their other parent or family using Hostile Aggressive Parenting (HAP) that leads to Parental Alienation Syndrome (PAS) harming the children permanently. The main ingredient of High Conflict Divorce, it makes the children’s and the parent’s lives miserable. It can include but is not limited to any of the following:
• Impeding the relationship between the children and the other parent
• False allegations of abuse
• Lying about the parent, to the children and anyone else who will listen
• Brainwashing and programming the children to hate the other parent
• Hostile Aggressive Parenting, which leads to Parental Alienation
• Parental Alienation leads to the Syndrome in the children.
• It is a form of psychological abuse, which destroys the children’s lives and everyone it touches.