For 13 years, I've been honored to walk through the doors of Pathfinders and look into the eyes of the youth we serve. More often than not, those eyes shed tears. The tears of - poverty, sexual assault, violence, human trafficking - is what is shown in those tears. Pathfinders provides the safety, the hope, and the healing to nearly 6000 young people in our community each year.
My role at Pathfinders is to raise money so that Pathfinders can continue to be a leader in our community, a role model for our young people, and an expert on the issues of runaway, throwaway, and homeless youth.
I'd like to help Pathfinders get to its Year-End goal of $100,000!
Please consider making a gift on my fundraising page.Nogift is to small and all donations will be matched dollar for dollar.
PATHFINDERS MILWAUKEE INC wrote -
Join us this holiday season and help us reach our year end campaign goal! Due to a few very generous donations, we are excited to announce that every contribution made up to our $50,000 goal will be matched dollar for dollar!
The need for your continued generous support has never been greater:
- Nearly 500 youth are homeless and on the streets on any given night in Milwaukee, yet our supportive housing program waitlist is three times greater than our current capacity.
- Milwaukee leads the country in alarmingly high rates of teen pregnancy, infant mortality, and youth unemployment.
- Human trafficking has reached levels that make Milwaukee a national hub for the exploitation of youth.
And the results of your investment have never been more inspiring:
- Our work is recognized nationally by HUD as a model program for its effective use of rapid re-housing for ending youth homelessness.
- Our Housing First approach is embraced by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families and promoted across the State as an effective youth-centered and trauma-informed strategy.
- Our evidenced-based interventions have reduced infant mortality to 0% for the young parents served in our Rosalie Center home visiting program.
Every one of our youth deserves a caring adult in their lives. Thank you for being that caring person. Thank you for being the change we need to see in the world. And through your generous donation, thank you for helping support Pathfinders as we continue our mission of Empowering Youth and Changing Lives!