Dear Family & Friends,
Because of your geneous spirit and kind heart, we have more than doubled our personal goal of $1,000 and as of today have raised a total of $2,325! What an amazing demonstration of compassion and support you have shown during this holiday season, and your gift will help support our young people and end youth homelessness. Thank you - thank you - thank you!
Although 2016 is officially underway, we are of couse still acceptiong donations to help Pathfinders start the year from a strong and stable financial position. If you haven't yet made a contribution, now's a great time to do so!
From both of us, thank you again for your support of Pathfinders and Happy New Year!
Tim and John
PATHFINDERS MILWAUKEE INC wrote -
Join us this holiday season and help us reach our year end campaign goal! Due to a few very generous donations, we are excited to announce that every contribution made up to our $50,000 goal will be matched dollar for dollar!
The need for your continued generous support has never been greater:
- Nearly 500 youth are homeless and on the streets on any given night in Milwaukee, yet our supportive housing program waitlist is three times greater than our current capacity.
- Milwaukee leads the country in alarmingly high rates of teen pregnancy, infant mortality, and youth unemployment.
- Human trafficking has reached levels that make Milwaukee a national hub for the exploitation of youth.
And the results of your investment have never been more inspiring:
- Our work is recognized nationally by HUD as a model program for its effective use of rapid re-housing for ending youth homelessness.
- Our Housing First approach is embraced by the Wisconsin Department of Children and Families and promoted across the State as an effective youth-centered and trauma-informed strategy.
- Our evidenced-based interventions have reduced infant mortality to 0% for the young parents served in our Rosalie Center home visiting program.
Every one of our youth deserves a caring adult in their lives. Thank you for being that caring person. Thank you for being the change we need to see in the world. And through your generous donation, thank you for helping support Pathfinders as we continue our mission of Empowering Youth and Changing Lives!