Skip to content

Patricia Sawyer

Patricia Sawyer
Windsor Locks, CT United States
CROWDRISING SINCE: May 05, 2015
Stuff About Me:

Hello Friends, Family and Co-Workers, and all my past Race for the Cure Supporters!

Pratt & Whitney is once again a Diamond Level Sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. 

Connecticut has the HIGHEST incidence rate of breast cancer in the country.  More than ever we need you to show your Pratt & Whitney pride and join us on June 6th ! 

Did you know that Connecticut continues to remains the state with the highest incidence rate of breast cancer in the USA with over 3,000 new diagnoses anticipated this year and Massachusetts is second.  Unlike other organizations 75% of your donation stays in CT and is invested in local organizations providing women in Connecticut with free mammograms, diagnostic testing, educational outreach, financial assistance, and counseling; the other 25% of your donation will go to fund research for a cure.

Unfortunately, thousands more local women need mammograms and breast health services.  To help combat this horrible disease, please join me in the local fight against breast cancer by making a donation to help fund more life-saving services in our communities.

I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Visit my 2015 Race for the Cure webpage where you can make a donation

or register yourself to walk or run on Jun 6th at 8:30 AM at Bushnell Park in Hartford CT.

Thank you so much for your time and support! Every dollar can make a difference!

Sincerely,

Patti Sawyer

You can donate by clicking on this link:   https://www.crowdrise.com/cynthiaadelman-2015RaceFortheC/fundraiser/patriciasawyer  

Patricia
Sawyer

VOTE

CR Impact Points

Click the VOTE button to give Patricia 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.

CR Impact Points

If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Patricia this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Patricia. Thanks to your vote, Patricia earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.

4,100

Total Impact Points

Patricia Sawyer's Fundraisers

Pratt & Whitney

Pratt & Whitney

Amount Raised:

$385

 

39% Raised of $1,000 Goal