Hi there! I am Patrick Hsu. I am a Senior at Boston University and I want to run the Boston Marathon. I've been active in athletics since high school starting with junior rowing. Since then I have been running all over Boston. This past year I completed the Boston BAA 10k and BAA half-marathon. I aspire to become a podiatrist. I feel routine exercise and maintenance of mobility underlie good health and successful living. I have been a volunteer at Brigham and Women's Hospital for the past two years and love it. It is a fantastic hospital that offers great services to the public. I decided to join the B&W Hospital Stork Fund because I have seen first hand where the money goes. The fund goes to support mothers and their babies ensuring successful deliveries. Please help me reach my 5000 dollar fundraising obligation and support me in my dream to run the 2013 Boston Marathon. Donate Today!
HERE'S THE STORK STORY:
Brigham and Women's Hospital wrote -
Founded as Team Brigham in 1998, our runners have collectively raised $5.5 million for vital patient and community health programs at BWH and Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital.
In 2013, Team Stork will raise money for the Stork Fund at BWH, which promotes clinical care, research, and education for healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. Together, Team Stork and the Stork Fund will give all babies at BWH the best possible chance at a healthy life.
Team Stork fundraising will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by providing critical resources to the following initiatives:
- BWH’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, whose skilled and compassionate staff help premature babies beat the odds and go on to live long, healthy lives.
- Our Birth Equity Initiative, increasing access to timely, high-quality healthcare services, reducing birth disparities in infant mortality and low birthweight, specifically among infants born to black women.
- The Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine, providing dedicated care to women and newborns with complications identified before and during pregnancy.
- Our Center for Infertility and Reproductive Surgery, transforming what’s possible in reproductive medicine and answering the hopes of many parents.
- Additional programs and initiatives that focus on the best possible outcomes for babies and moms.
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Patrick 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Patrick this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Patrick. Thanks to your vote, Patrick earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
Total Impact Points
Patrick Hsu's Fundraisers
I'm working on creating my first super compelling Fundraiser so please keep hitting refresh over and over until my first Fundraiser shows up. Or just wait for me to email you about it.