BENEFITING: PAVE: PROMOTING AWARENESS | VICTIM EMPOWERMENT
PAVE: PROMOTING AWARENESS | VICTIM EMPOWERMENT wrote -
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month! Community members and students are forming fundraising groups to raise donations for PAVE leading up to the Better Benefit Concert starring Haley Reinhart from American Idol! For your tickets, click here.
Whichever team raises the most money will win a meet and greet with Haley and Roman from B96!*
Fundraise up until April 25 at midnight – we will calculate the winning team and announce the next day!!
Special guests will also be Glamour Magazine’s Woman of the Year Erin Merryn and MTV’s April Rose! Here’s how it works…
1. Create a fundraising team by clicking “Fundraise for this campaign” and creating a Crowdrise account.
2. Join the Paving the Way Challenge
3. Invite your friends and family to donate
4. Create fun events in your community for April, which is Sexual Assault Awareness Month!
Here are some ideas…also see full list volunteer fundraisers at: http://pavingtheway.net/pave-the-way-challenge/
1. Workplace Challenge - Create a workplace fundraising team and challenge co-workers to each donate $25. Set a goal of 100% participation!
2. Empowerment Summit - Purchase tickets to our Healthy Living Expo!
2. Art for Awareness Show Fundraiser
2. PAVE the Way Charity Walk
3. Bake Sale
4. Car Wash
5. Consent Is Campaign
6. "Shattering the Silence" Benefit Concert
7. Amateur Film Festival
8. On-line Silent Auction
9. Movie Night
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organize your event!
We look forward to hearing from you! For more infromation about the concert, visit betterbenefitconcert.com!
* PAVE is a registerd 501(c)3. Donations to PAVE are tax deductible.
*Winner must travel to Palatine, IL for the Better Benefit Concert to meet Haley Rinehart. Winning contest prize does not include travel expenses. PAVE cannot pay for travel to event.
PAVE: Promoting Awareness | Victim Empowerment