PCOS Challenge, Inc. is one of the leading organizations advancing the cause for women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). The nonprofit organization serves over 8,000 women with PCOS worldwide through local and online support groups, fitness challenges, educational workshops, and television and radio programming.
Our programs have shown that they can assist women in making sustainable lifestyle changes and in finding health and medical experts that will enable them to better manage the condition as well as reduce their risk for life-threatening related diseases.
- PCOS is the leading cause of infertility in women.
- Women with PCOS constitute the largest group of women at risk for developing cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- PCOS is a precursor for other serious conditions including cancer and obesity.
- Suicide attempts are up to seven times more common in women with PCOS than other women.
- Pre-teens and teens can develop PCOS. Earlier diagnosis can give them the opportunity to better manage the emotional, internal, physical effects of PCOS. It can also help them prevent the onset of more serious illnesses related to PCOS.
- Despite affecting millions women and the serious health consequences, PCOS is unknown to most people and a staggering 50% of the women and girls living with PCOS are estimated to still be undiagnosed.
- $100 Donation - Provides local support and education resources for five women with PCOS for one year.
- $1,000 Donation - Provides PCOS educational radio programming for one year and provides transcriptions for women and their supporters who are hearing impaired and part of the Deaf community.
- $5,000 Donation - Expands the reach of the PCOS Challenge educational cable television series and online video programming by five million households.
- Other - Donations of any size are welcome and help us to provide invaluable support resources to women with PCOS.
- PCOS Challenge Cable Television Series Website – PCOS.tv
- PCOS Challenge Online Support Network - PCOSChallenge.com
- PCOS Challenge Nonprofit Website - PCOSChallenge.org
- PCOS Challenge Expert Series Workshops - PCOSChallenge.net
Please donate now and help make difference in the lives of millions of women with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.