WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION via Crowdrise
May 14, 2012
Join Team Pediatric Home Care for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Their gas tanks often run on empty, but their fuel is never drained. Woman’s pediatric home health nurses are driven to help those who can’t help themselves: sick children in the Baton Rouge community. Our Home Care RN Jill Comeaux said, “Without community support for this program, there will be babies who won’t make it.”
Donate or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!