BENEFITING: WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
ORGANIZER: WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
EVENT: Woman's Half Marathon
EVENT DATE: Dec 09, 2012
WOMAN'S HOSPITAL FOUNDATION wrote -
Join Team Pediatric Sub-Specialty Care for Critically Ill Infants for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
State law requires a Level III Regional Referral Center to staff a team of pediatric sub-specialists, including a neurologist, neurosurgeon, general surgeon, geneticist and ophthalmologist. Without these physicians, Woman’s would not be considered a Level III
Regional Referral Center, and many of the sickest babies in this region, both those on Medicaid and those covered by private insurance, would need to be transported elsewhere to receive services.”
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!