Organized by: Andrea Pisani
(*THIS MONEY will be to help people/organizations that need it wherever I go- I will find them in each country I go to and donate the money raised there to them.)
#helpmehelpothers #thetravellingfreckle #lapecaviajera
Allow me to tell you a bit about myself. My name is Andrea and I am a human being from Venezuela. I have a passion for food and dancing. I speak Spanish and English and would like to learn more languages in order to get to know the majority of all the cultures out there. "To know a language is to know its culture" is my daily motto right behind this one, "Live in the present."
Because of these two mottos and the fact that I just finished a year working in a non-profit, Infant Crisis Services, helping babies in crisis, I decided to take on a trip to do what I love the most, which is to travel, and combine it with my wish to help others.
I want to learn about the world around me, and staying in one city is not exactly conducive for that learning, not to the degree I hope for. I am accustomed to change, it is a routine I know very well. Therefore, my familiarity with change will help me move around from place to place once I feel I have successfully helped as much as I can, as well as, learned and soaked in all I can in each particular place.
I will be moving around the globe volunteering my time and working on the side if I need to, but mainly my mission is to live as a local and help however I can on each location. I want to help kids in crisis and in need like I did this past year in Oklahoma City, animals that are being abused, educate people about the environment and tell them how to treat our world and more.
I will document everything, that way you can see how your help got me through my adventure and who got benefited thanks to you.
you can see it all here:
- Inner child.
- Disposition to help.
- Curiosity and lots of love.
- Openess to change and new experiences
- Willingness to embrace each and every culture.
I am asking for your help with whatever you can. Any donation, no matter how big or small, is much appreciated! If you cannot help me, you can do small things that make a HUGE impact by, say, start recycling instead of trashing waste or riding a bike rather than driving a car, and I will be happy with that :)
Please share this so more people can help me help others on this excited journey.
1. My Bachelor's degree ceremony at University of Central Oklahoma with my family.
2. My Certificate of Global Competency next to President Betz at UCO.
3. Co-workers, I have the big red scarf.
4. With Meg, my partner in crime for life at a work event.
5. Just living life with colorful trees as background.
6. Traveling through DC, I am on the left.
7. Again at DC and loving it.
8. My two babies and the best thing in my life. Lolo (Tabby) and Luna (Snowshoe) I think they love each other.
Andrea, la de Venezuela.
*Here is my Linked in account for you to know more about me: