The mission of Pets In Need is to provide affordable, high-quality veterinary care to allow individuals and families of limited means to enjoy the benefits of healthy and responsible pet ownership.
We believe that everyone deserves to have the joy of a pet and that all pets deserve to have a loving home and quality veterinary care. Your generosity will support the mission of Pets In Need by keeping pets healthy and together with the people who love them.
Located in Lockland, our clinic serves pet families whose total household income is at or below 150% of the federal poverty level. There are no geographic restrictions and it is the only resource of its kind anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The clinic provides:
- Wellness care, including vaccines and parasite control
- Diagnostic testing and treatment of minor health issues
- Vouchers for low- cost spay/neuter surgeries
- Monthly flea and heartworm prevention
- Pet food through Steffi’s Pantry
- Compassionate end-of-life care