Skip to content
hiphop4sc's profile image - click for profile

TruEssence Events' Fundraiser:

Hip-Hop 4 Sickle Cell: A TruEssence Event Series

TruEssence's Photo
TruEssence Events

THE STORY:

Tru_Essence Event Services presents:

Hip-Hop for Sickle Cell

A TruEssence Event Series

In an effort to help raise funds for the Sickle Cell Foundation of St. Petersburg, TruEssence Event Services presents a two part event series dedicated to increasing awareness of sickle cell anemia throughout the local hip-hop community.

Our first event, Old School Hip-Hop Art Show, will be held at the Kymatic Studios in St. Petersburg, FL's Wearehouse Art District,  November 7th 2014. Performing artists will bless the mic with a few old school hip hop favorites, while local art-illustrators present artistic hip hop culture and roots on canvas.

Our 2nd event, The Lady MC'z, will give tribute to female rap pioneers who paved the way for women's success in the hip hop industry. Including B-Girl dancers, graffiti artist,  and dj battles. Date, Time and location for this event to be announced

80% of both event proceeds as a whole will be donated to the Sickle Cell Foundation of St. Petersburg, FL. The remaining 20% will be used for event production.

For more information feel free to contact TruEssence Event Services at: www.atruessenceparty.com or call (813) 900-4672.

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to TruEssence and Hip-Hop 4 Sickle Cell: A TruEssence Event Series.