Skip to content
mahogany-foster's profile image - click for profile

Mahogany Foster's Fundraiser:

PINK -O-WEEN: Family fun and awareness for Breast Cancer, Diabetes, and Mental Illness

Mahogany Foster's Photo

BENEFITING: Mahogany Foster

THE STORY:

We are uniting families and communities for a day of Halloween fun while educating and bringing awareness to Breast Cancer, Diabetes, and Mental Illness. This will be our First Annual Pink-O-Ween and I am very excited about uniting the community for a day of Halloween fun as well as bringing awareness to serious health problems that we face today. We have a lot of work to do in order to restore our neighborhoods, and while this won’t completely resolve these issues, it’s a great start to instill hope and show that family matters. 75% proceeds will be donated toward providing a safe place for youth. The other 25% will be split between three organization the provide treatment or support to breast cancer, diabetic, andmemta illness patients.

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Mahogany Foster and PINK -O-WEEN: Family fun and awareness for Breast Cancer, Diabetes, and Mental Illness .