Caleb Carbonneau via Crowdrise
October 08, 2012
"The Pirates Lacrosse Club, Hopkinton's premier youth lacrosse team, will gather together on October 28 to shave their heads in support of one goal: cancer research. Funds raised will be donated to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in honor of an extended member of the Pirate family who has been bravely fighting cancer." Ginny Pitcher
Location: Chris' Barber Shop in Ashland
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2012
Time: 5 p.m.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Since its founding in 1947, Dana-Farber has been committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow's cures through cutting-edge research.
The Pirates would like to say a special THANK YOU to local businesses that have gracefully volunteered their products and services.
- Chris’ Barber Shop: 41 Front Street, Ashland, 508-881-6262
- Bill's Pizza: 14 Main Street, Hopkinton, 508-435-0447
- The Marathon Restaurant: 25 Hayward Street, Hopkinton, 508-589-6400
- Colella's Supermarket: 61 Main Street, Hopkinton, 508-435-3311
- Comlax: Connecticut, Massahcusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey & Pennsylvania, 877-9COMLAX