29 days to go and just received a $475 donation
October 06, 2017
Playworks wrote -
Playworks’ vision is that one day every child in America will get to play—every day. We are changing school culture by leveraging the power of safe, fun, and healthy play at school every day. We create a place for every kid on the playground to feel included, be active, and build valuable social and emotional skills. We offer an essential opportunity for children to explore their imaginations, to connect with other kids, and to stretch and grow physically, emotionally and socially.
A little about me- I am an average runner who tries to give back as much as I can one mile at a time.
Here are a few things you may or may not know about me:
- I work too much (I think many share this trait with me lol)
-I sleep too little
- My favorite color is blue
- Football runs my life in the Fall- Go Giants!!!
- The Mets dissapoint me during baseball season (but wouldn't trade them for anything)
- I have a crazy cat named Grady Jameson- he's a little Irish
- True friends and family always are first
- My mom and dad are the MVP's of my life
Enough about me I gotta run......