Please help me to save Dingo
Organized by: Natalie Thorne
Dingo is my baby kitten, he is just threeonths old and is currently in veterinary hospital after ingesting extremely dangerous and fatal toxins from an outdoor Day Lily. We need help to cover his vet bills which are in excess of $1000. Of course we would never ask for that much, but anything would help. We just could not face having him not get better. He is our baby, and to lose him would be devastating. So far he is doing a little better after two days of treatment, but he needs at least two more days and more tests before he can come back to us.