Restore and Rebuild
Organized by: James Crothers
We experienced a severe tragedy on Friday July 17th, when our business went up in flames due to an electrical fire caused by old wiring components in the building. We are so grateful no one was hurt, but as many of you know, our blood, sweat and tears have gone in to opening this business over the past 8 months. We had finally reached a time where most of the renovations and interior improvements were complete and we were getting underway with a fresh coat of paint outside for the finishing touch. We spent hundreds of hours and countless unpaid days doing these renovations ourselves with the support of our friends and family members. The fire took out most of our inventory and caused so much damage, it is predicted to take up to 5 months to have our storefront back. After speaking with our insurance company, we can only get a fraction of the loss covered. Unfortunately, you cannot predict such misfortunes and we are left to rebuild our dream once again. We know with the tremendous support and outreach from our community, friends and family, we will rise from this hardship even stronger than before.