Unfortunately, breast cancer has become an all too common occurrence among women and men throughout the world. This year Pretzel Crisps® is proud to join Susan G. Komen for the Cure® in the fight against breast cancer. For every specially marked 14 ounce Pretzel Crisps® bag sold from June 2011 through May 2012, Snack Factory will donate a portion of the proceeds, with a minimum of $100,000, to Komen for the Cure to help fund a cure.
However, that’s just the beginning. Here at the Snack Factory we are all inspired by the Pretzel Crisps® - Komen partnership. Each of our local market teams (NYC, Boston, LA and San Francisco) are looking forward to raising additional money for the cause and will be competing during the month of October. The Greater NY Pretzel Crisps® team wants to raise an additional $7,500. That’s no small dime and we are asking you, yes YOU, to help.
We have two different events that we will be running to help us succeed in our fundraising goal.
- Pretzel Crisps® Snack Breaks with a Purpose - For a minimum donation of $50 (although higher donations are welcomed), we will bring a snack break to your office which will include a variety of Pretzel Crisps® and dips for you and your coworkers to enjoy. (Snack Breaks must be in the NY Metro area)
- Drink to Pink Pretzels with a Purpose – On Thursday, October 27th from 7-10pm we will be hosting a fundraising party at SideBAR in NYC. There will be a $15 entry fee payable through this website (or $20 at the door). The entry fee will include one free drink, and drink discounts throughout the evening. Make sure you check out our raffle table, we're going to have some sweet prizes. Also, show your support by wearing something PINK which will score you a Pretzel Crisps gift bag. So come enjoy a fun evening that will leave you feeling good about spending too much money at the end of the night.
All proceeds raised will be donated to Susan G. Komen for a Cure®.
If you are not able to participate in either event don’t worry. You’ll be missing out on some fun, but you don’t have to miss out on donating to a great cause. No donation is too small (or too big). It all helps us get closer to our goal.
Donating is easy!
- Give back by clicking the DONATE button on the right side of our page to make a contribution.
- In the comments section, let us know what your contribution is for: Snack Breaks with a Purpose, Drink to Pink Pretzels or a general donation to a great cause!
Want to do more?
- Join our Fundraising Team! Click the JOIN OUR TEAM button on the right side of the page to help us fundraise here in the New York Metro Area.
- The more folks we have, the more money we raise.
We have all been affected in one way or another by this disease and now is the time to take action. The more funds that we raise, the sooner we can end this fight. So, let's all join together and fight for The Cure in memory of those we have lost and in honor of those who are fighting it. Together we can make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.
Shireen Husain and Christine Shepherd
Feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org