PROJECT NORMALIZATION OPEN DOOR PRESCHOO...
Tax ID: 74-1834374
BASED: Austin, TX, United States
CHARITY WEBSITE: www.opendoorpreschool.org
PROJECT NORMALIZATION OPEN D...
Inspiring young children
We believe that the process for life-long learning and kindergarten readiness begins at birth. Our mission is to nurture and inspire young children of diverse needs, economic levels and family backgrounds in an engaging educational environment. For 40 years Open Door Preschools has been serving children with disabilities and typically-abled children together. Open Door families come from all walks of life: from poverty, from the middle class, from assorted neighborhoods, and from varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Open Door has long been a leader in quality and inclusion in early childhood education. We have three schools (two in East Austin and one in Clarksville) that are built on a simple premise: that all children deserve a strong start in life. We know that if children are nurtured and stimulated when they are young, the achievement gap that separates the haves from the have-nots can be bridged. High quality early education is perhaps the most effective anti-poverty program, and is worthy of your investment!
We are asking you to help us reach our fundraising goal of $3,000 to support the amazing teachers and families of Open Door. Every donation makes a big impact:
• $50 provides diapers and baby wipes for an infant room
• $100 purchases art supplies for one class for a semester
• $250 covers our Foster Grandparent program for one month at one of our schools
• $500 subsidizes fresh fruits, vegetables and nutritious snacks at all schools for a week
• $1000 provides a superb day of professional development for all of our teachers
• $2500 enables several working poor families struggling to pay tuition to keep their children enrolled at Open Door
You can easily make your donation online at www.opendoorpreschool.org or send a check to Open Door Preschools, 3804 Cherrywood Rd, Austin, Texas 78722.
For 40 years Open Door Preschools has been serving children with disabilities and typically-abled children together. Open Door families come from all walks of life: from poverty, from the middle class, from assorted neighborhoods, and from varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds.