BENEFITING: SALVANDO CORAZONES
Did You Know?
Costa Rica is now the hub of child prostitution for the Western Hemisphere! The boom in tourism in the last 20 years, along with legalized prostitution has fueled the demand for child prostitues - sex trafficked children. These are innocent lives being abused everyday, without choice and without a voice.
1 in 3 Children are sexually abused in Costa Rica
There currently is not a single home for these children to go to if they are rescued out of this hellish life, but Salvando Corazones is changing that. We are opening the first ever rescue home in Costa Rica for sex trafficked children - providing a complete rehabilitation program. This is a multi-layered, holistic approach, as we address the physical, mental and emotional needs specific to survivors of sex trafficking. All children are also provided with the education and job skills necessary to reintegrate into society as healthy, contributing members.
How Can You Help?
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that operates on donations alone and relies heavily on the helping hands of dedicated and passionate volunteers. Join us in restoring lives and bringing hope to these resilient young survivors.
- Donate whatever you can afford. No contribution is too small. Every little bit counts.
- $20 provides one day of schooling
- $40 provides 5 hours of psychological therapy for survivors
- $150 feeds one child for a month
- $200 provides one month's education and school supplies
- Spread the word. Share our story. Tell one person about Salvando Corazones.
- Like us on Facebook! We are constantly posting pictures, articles and updates.
- Are you passionate about ending human trafficking? Do you have an exciting idea for us? Would you like to get involved? We want to hear it! Email us at email@example.com.