Who will win bragging rights? Who will win the respect and admiration of all the teams competing to be the most pumped up? It could be you and your team. Of course, we like to give you treats along the way. Here are some cool prizes that we hope you love!
· For a future with NO lupus, we must KNOW LUPUS! Make a $50 donation to your own fundraising page and get this KNOW LUPUS shirt! (all shirts earned by May 10th will arrive in time for Put on Purple Day).
· Stay hydrated while showing everyone in the office that you are a boss! Raise at least $150 and receive our swanky tumbler!
Build a team of at least of five team members by May 13 to receive amazing tattoos for all team members to wear for Put On Purple Day! When your team raises at least $500, the team captain will receive a question mark magnetic “pin.”
Get your office involved in fundraising on behalf of the Lupus Foundation of America and Pump Up the Purple in our workplace challenge!
What is the challenge? May is Lupus Awareness Month and May 20th is Put on Purple Day™. We are asking offices and companies across the country to raise awareness and funds by hosting a dress down for lupus day. Encourage employees to donate to wear purple casual attire on Put on Purple Day and fundraise for the Lupus Foundation of America. You will be competing with teams across the country to raise the most money per team and the highest average per person. We also have some cool prizes!
How does it work?
• Designate May 20th (or another day in May) as Put on Purple Day for your workplace. We encourage offices to make it into an event and recognize team members.
• Pick a Team Captain for your office and register.
• Invite colleagues and employees to join the team. Get creative! Design your own promotion or use tools we will provide upon registration.
• Team members donate and invite their friends and family to support them.
• On May 20th, gather your team members to take photos with everyone sporting their purple and share on social media.
The best part? Your efforts will help the Lupus Foundation of America support the estimated 1.5 million Americans currently living with lupus. The Lupus Foundation of America is the only national force devoted to solving the mystery of lupus, one of the world’s cruelest, most unpredictable and devastating diseases.
What are you waiting for? Get your company signed up and started today!